Check back again to see updated WoodTrust career opportunities.
Locally Owned. WoodTrust Bank has the vision and the values to succeed backed
by the strength of a 125 year banking tradition, we take pride that we also
live, work and play in the communities we serve. Over time, a distinct set of
cultural principles guide our family business each and every day. These
principles and philosophies define the services we offer, the people we partner
with, and how to invest back into our communities.
We are seeking people who are interested in a career in financial services and
are friendly, detail oriented and have a desire to:
- provide exceptional customer service
- work with a fun and talented team
- grow with a private, locally owned organization
Applications may be submitted by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin
Rapids, Plover, or Wausau Wisconsin.
Mortgage & Consumer Collections Specialist - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is understanding and patient to provide exceptional service to join our Loan Operations staff.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to collect on delinquent mortgages and consumer accounts.
Keys to success include:
• Ability to work with diverse customer base and be empathetic to their situation.
• Self-starter and can work largely independent
• Willingness to research and provide management with recommendations
• Accurate in work
• Strong communication
• Decision maker
• Confidential of borrower and company information
• Problem solver
• Multi-task oriented
The essential duties of the job include:
• Regularly contact delinquent loan accounts (mortgage, home equity, consumer loans and credit cards) in order to discuss their account status and to work out a payment arrangement suitable to the Bank and the customer.
• Ensure that collection activities comply with regulatory standards.
• Prepare default notices in accordance to legal, regulatory and investor guidelines and filings on defaulted loans.
• Work with delinquent loan accounts and analyze for payment arrangements.
• Prepare, organize, monitor and perform system maintenance on loan accounts referred for foreclosure, bankruptcy, charge off and litigation.
• Administer, monitor and prepare documentation for legal activity in order to make recommendation on course of action to supervisor/manager on litigation, bankruptcy foreclosure, equity review and charge off cases.
• Work with area law firms for collection and legal proceedings to maximize the Banks collections.
• Represent the Bank in court proceedings as necessary.
2-5 years of applicable loan collection, investor mortgage servicing and/or similar banking experience, 2 year technical college degree, 4 year bachelor degree or applicable combination of education and experience preferred.
This is full-time position with a great work-life balance working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. WoodTrust Bank offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a 401k matching program along with a bank-wide annual bonus sharing program.
WoodTrust Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer