TRUST RECEPTIONIST / OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, is very detail oriented and who enjoys working with people to join our professional staff at our downtown Wisconsin Rapids location.
As a Trust Receptionist and Operations Assistant you will provide operational and service support to WoodTrust Asset Management staff and clients. You will be welcoming clients entering the building as well as answering and forwarding incoming calls to the appropriate associate. You will be involved in continuous on-the-job training to enhance your skills and encourage internal advancement.
A successful Trust Receptionist / Operations Assistant:
- ensures confidentiality of all activities
- has a professional demeanor
- has a positive attitude
- is extremely reliable
- has excellent oral and written communication skills
- has impeccable attention to detail and organization skills
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer incoming calls and effectively service or redirect the calls to the appropriate associate
- Greet clients and provide lobby coverage
- Distribute incoming mail
- Pay client bills
- Process client cash distribution and receipt requests
- Track and pay client taxes and insurance premiums
- Perform account maintenance changes
- Process IRA distributions
- Provide support for estimates, daily reconciliation and settlement and opening/closing accounts
- Scan and index documents
- Set up online access accounts and troubleshoot client issues
- Prepare internal meeting reports
- Provide assistance to officers and clients as needed
- Order supplies and monitor supply inventory
- Keep front lobby area, conference rooms and break room clean, neat and tidy
Prior banking and/or bank services experience is desired.
This is full-time position with a great work-life balance working Monday through Friday from 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM. WoodTrust Bank offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a 401(k) matching program along with a bank-wide annual bonus sharing program.
Applications may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.