Trust Operations Associate
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a professional and fun work environment, look no further than WoodTrust Bank! We value every associate and appreciate the importance each individual role contributes to our success. We are looking for a motivated individual who has strong communication skills, is very detail oriented and who enjoys working with people to join our professional staff as a Trust Operations Associate in our Plover Office.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Did You Know? At roughly $5 billion in client assets under management and $600 million in bank assets, WoodTrust is one of the largest privately owned, full service financial institutions headquartered in central and northern Wisconsin, serving individual, family, corporate and not-for-profit customers in 35 states. With an acute focus on our core value, the customer is #1, WoodTrust has succeeded as a quality, community-focused financial institution since its founding in 1891.
In addition to our pursuit of life-time customers, we seek to provide associates an environment that allows them to learn, grow and succeed with an emphasis on hiring for the long-term and incentivizing teammates to spend the duration of their careers with WoodTrust. If you are interested in a career in financial services, want to work with fun and talented professionals, and grow with a private, family-owned organization, you would be a great fit for our team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUST OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
This is a multi-function position which focuses on supporting the customer by performing trust operation duties as well as private banker, customer service representative (CSR) and front office functions. This role provides support to the Private Trust Officers responsible for the management and administration of assigned relationships and accounts where the company acts in the capacity of guardian, personal representative, trustee or agent. You will collaborate with the Trust Officer, and other team members, in all aspects of client relationships. Effective client communication and relationship-building is necessary to ensure client needs are met and exceeded. Education or past experience should reflect this interest.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trust Operations Support
- Process client cash distributions, client bills, transfers or cash receipts
- Set up online access accounts and troubleshoot client issues
- Complete Certificate of Deposit processing
- Scan and index documents into OnBase
- Monitor & process premium payments and Crummey Letters for ILITs
- Perform account maintenance changes
- Review FinCen Suspect List
- Process IRA distributions
- Prepare documents
- Provide administrative support to Private Trust Officers as needed
- Private Banking
- Review deposit account terms and disclosures with customers as needed
- Open, close and revise deposit accounts
- Help customers set up internet banking, bill pay and mobile banking
- Provide Notary Public services
- Debit cards – travel notes, increase/decrease daily limitations, card activation, PIN reset, fraud alerts
- Credit cards – travel notes, current activity, payment details, fraud alerts
- Answer incoming customer phone calls via PB Hunt Group Line
- Handle all teller transactions, wires, close accounts and check orders
- Scan teller work
- SDB attendant, complete monthly SDB key audit and quarterly branch audit
- Service ATM
- Order cash
- Front Office
- Assist in opening/closing office
- Collect and distribute mail
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Greet and direct customers to the appropriate associate
- Maintain conference rooms/dishes
- Prepare, print and bind client presentations
- Back-up other offices as needed
- Office related errands (restocking/Post Office, etc.)
It is essential to observe the strictest discretion and confidentiality on the subject of accounts and activities of any kind of dealing with the bank and maintain a high level of enthusiasm and client awareness while conveying our confidence in the bank and the services that are offered.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; ability to adapt and utilize other forms of technology.
Must enjoy people and be willing and eager to interact pleasantly with customers and fellow associates alike. Must understand the team concept and be able to function as a member of a team as the team works towards a common goal.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you want to work with fun and talented professionals, and grow with a private, family-owned organization, you would be a great fit for our team! WoodTrust strives to be an employer of choice, placing a major emphasis on personal and professional development.
This is full-time position with a great work-life balance working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. We offer competitive pay, a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a generous 401(k) matching program along with a performance-based annual bonus opportunity.
Please submit your application and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, WI.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.