FULL-TIME or PART-TIME
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a professional and fun work environment, look no further than WoodTrust Bank! We value every associate and appreciate the importance each individual role contributes to our success. We are currently seeking a motivated, energetic, person with a can-do attitude for our Maintenance Assistant position. This position assists the Facilities Manager with keeping our facilities and grounds in a clean and orderly condition. This position could be tailored to a full or part-time opportunity.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Did You Know? WoodTrust is one of the largest privately owned, full service financial institutions headquartered in central and northern Wisconsin, serving individual, family, corporate and not-for-profit customers in 35 states.
Founded in 1891, WoodTrust is a $600 million local, family-owned bank with offices in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover and Wausau, WI. In addition to traditional banking services, the company is also a relationship-based trust company and investment management firm, managing over $4.5 billion assets for clients through its WoodTrust Asset Management division.
Backed by the strength of a long-standing banking tradition, WoodTrust has the vision and the values to succeed. We take great pride in the fact that we live, work and play in the communities we serve. At WoodTrust, you’ll experience a welcoming culture that inspires, challenges and empowers associates to provide the best service possible. At WoodTrust, the customer is #1. We exist because of the customer and our attitudes and actions reflect that with each and every interaction.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mow and maintain lawns by operating riding mower, push mower, weed eater, leaf blower and other equipment.
- Snow removal including shoveling and operating a snow blower. (This responsibility requires starting as early as 6:00 AM and working Saturday mornings when necessary).
- Perform minor repairs to door hardware, touch up painting/staining and assist with basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other general maintenance duties.
- Basic machine maintenance including changing oil in mower and changing tires.
- Stock office supplies and fulfill associate supply requests.
- Keep facilities and grounds free of garbage and debris.
- Maintain clean building entrances.
- Clean windows, ATMs and drive-up kiosks at all bank locations.
- Occasional deliveries between branches of the bank.
- Set up furniture and occasionally fix office furniture and office machines.
- Maintain any property acquired by the bank (repossessed property).
- Other duties and project responsibilities may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General handyman experience is necessary as well as a general mechanical ability and ability to operate and repair basic tools and equipment used for maintenance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the associate regularly works in outside weather conditions. The associate frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
This associate is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
WoodTrust strives to be an employer of choice, placing a major emphasis on personal and professional development. We provide a candid environment where individuals can grow, develop, be productive and enjoy their work. If you want to work with fun and talented professionals, and grow with a private, family-owned organization, you would be a great fit for our team!
We offer competitive pay, a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a generous 401(k) matching program along with a performance-based annual bonus opportunity.
Please submit your application and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, WI.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.