ITEM PROCESSING ASSISTANT
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in a professional and fun work environment, look no further than WoodTrust Bank! We value every associate and appreciate the importance each individual role contributes to our success. We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented person for an Item Processing Assistant position at our downtown Wisconsin Rapids office.
The ideal candidate for this part-time position will:
- have a professional demeanor and attitude
- be both flexible and reliable
- have effective oral and written communication skills
- have great attention to detail and strong organization skills
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Did You Know? WoodTrust is one of the largest privately owned, full service financial institutions headquartered in central and northern Wisconsin, serving individual, family, corporate and not-for-profit customers in 35 states.
Founded in 1891, WoodTrust is a $600 million local, family-owned bank with offices in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover and Wausau, WI. In addition to traditional banking services, the company is also a relationship-based trust company and investment management firm, managing over $4.5 billion assets for clients through its WoodTrust Asset Management division.
Backed by the strength of a long-standing banking tradition, WoodTrust has the vision and the values to succeed. We take great pride in the fact that we live, work and play in the communities we serve. At WoodTrust, you’ll experience a welcoming culture that inspires, challenges and empowers associates to provide the best service possible. At WoodTrust, the customer is #1. We exist because of the customer and our attitudes and actions reflect that with each and every interaction.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ITEM PROCESSING ASSISTANT
As an Item Processing Assistant, you will support our Document Processing Department by processing Lockbox items for our corporate customers.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Open, sort and enter daily Lockbox items into our Lockbox system and scan payments into our check processing software system
- Organize and send daily batches of Lockbox items to customers via secure email
- Scan and index unidentified payments and enrollment forms
- Record daily counts of Lockbox items processed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, banking regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Recognize the importance of meeting deadlines
- Other duties and project responsibilities may be assigned
The person in this position must enjoy people and be willing and eager to interact pleasantly with customers and fellow associates alike. They must understand the team concept and be able to function as a member of a team as this team works towards a common goal.
It is essential to observe the strictest secrecy and confidentiality on the subject of accounts and activities of any kind of dealing with the bank and maintain a high level of enthusiasm and customer awareness while conveying our confidence in the Bank and the services that are offered.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is part-time position with a great work-life balance working approx. 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with average hours being between 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you want to work with fun and talented professionals, and grow with a private, family-owned organization, you would be a great fit for our team! WoodTrust strives to be an employer of choice, placing a major emphasis on personal and professional development.
Part-time associates enjoy a competitive wage, holiday/vacation pay, a generous 401(k) matching program and an opportunity for a performance-based annual bonus.
Please submit your application and resume by email to email@example.com or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.