ASSISTANT TRUST RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
This position supports our WoodTrust Trust Officers in all aspects of daily administration and management of client relationships. In collaboration with the Trust Officers, the Assistant Trust Relationship Manager is responsible for performing account administrative functions and customer service requirements in conformity with law, regulation and the Bank’s policies and procedures. The Assistant Trust Relationship Manager will establish and maintain effective client communication to ensure client needs are met and exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide consistent, exceptional service by exceeding clients’ expectations while understanding and complying with WoodTrust Bank’s policies, procedures, mission and values
- Participate in client meetings as needed to position the Assistant Trust Relationship Manager as a key relationship contact
- Perform account administrative functions and customer service requirements for Trusts, Agencies, IRAs, ILIT’s and other related accounts (such as new/closed account administration, asset collection, estate settlement, real estate, and personal property) under law, regulation, policies and governing agreements
- Assist other team members to ensure needs of customers are being met
- Perform detailed work necessary to administer accounts according to trust instruments in a timely manner assuring that the specific requirements as outlined in the account/trust are fulfilled
- Prepare account documentation for new/existing accounts and taking the lead to ensure client account documents are valid and
- Complete preliminary and ongoing work related to reoccurring and discretionary distributions
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A two-year Associates’ Degree in Accounting or a related field and/or past tax experience preferred.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & CONFIDENTIALITY
Must enjoy people and be willing and eager to interact pleasantly with customers and fellow associates alike. Must understand the team concept and be able to function as a member of a team as this team works towards a common goal.
It is essential to observe the strictest secrecy and confidentiality on the subject of client accounts and activities of any kind of dealing and maintain a high level of enthusiasm and customer awareness while conveying our confidence in the Bank and the services that are offered.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
Highly capable of both written and verbal communication. Key attributes include great attention to detail, self-motivated, ability to stay focused with interruptions and professional appearance and demeanor. Prepare and effectively present information and respond to questions from clients. Able to interpret, and act on a variety of instructions whether they are written or verbal.
This is a full-time position with a great work-life balance. WoodTrust Bank offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a 401(k) matching program along with a bank-wide annual bonus sharing program.
Please submit your application and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.