You will support WoodTrust clients by preparing investment communications through Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, calculating investment performance, and performing investment research. The position involves a variety of duties to support efforts to service and grow client relationships including performing buy and sell transactions, handling telephone and other inquiries, responding to account and business inquiries, maintaining files to meet regulatory requirements, and producing reports or databases.
- Presentation coordination, development, and maintenance including the review and improvement of presentation preparation and deliverables, calculating and distributing time-weighted investment returns for client portfolios, and reviewing investment materials provided by outside sources.
- Support in providing the Investment Committee with research, analysis, and recommendations regarding investment strategies. This includes, but is not limited to: research, analysis, and recommendations for investment programs, asset allocation strategy research, financial market research, preparation of regular meeting materials.
- Input of investment data from web-based and print services and maintenance of performance scorecards.
- Assist officers as needed with trading, transaction processing, and account maintenance. Assist in portfolio reallocations and individual stock/bond trading.
- Complete ad hoc, client-related other internal projects as needed.
Mail or email resume to:
PO Box 8000
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-8000
Fax (715) 422-0373