ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ideal candidate must have human resource experience including broad based management and supervision. Strong knowledge in all facets of Human Resources with excellent communication skills. Must be able to provide proper guidance and support for management.
Duties may include the following, but are not limited to:
- Manage benefits and selection of benefits. Recommends benefits to keep organization in compliance as well as perform benefit administration to include open enrollment, changes, approving invoices for payment and annual negotiation of benefits for cost effectiveness.
- Answers associates' questions and records associate enrollment in benefits and group insurance programs.
- Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, conducting screening interviews, administering tests, checking references and background, evaluating applicant qualifications, and arranging for initial orientation and training of newly hired employees.
- Participate in recommendations that address problems related to attendance/performance and other personnel issues requiring corrective action.
- Conducts wage survey within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Supervise the administration of the performance review and salary administration for both the hourly and salary associates.
- Prepares associate separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit meetings.
OTHER HR MANAGEMENT
- Prepares and completes the payroll processing which includes payroll/taxes/w2 reporting with in-house payroll processing software.
- Compile and maintains personnel records.
- Maintain and collect data for reports regarding attendance, overtime and vacation status.
- Maintain records and report requirements for Accident Investigation and required Workers Compensation claims.
- The Human Resource Administrator must be able to work well in a team setting and be able to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- Keep up to date and have knowledge of labor laws.
- Will be responsible for the company’s Affirmative Action compliance reporting.
- Organize company events such as Holiday and retirement parties etc. Send flowers and/or other appropriate gifts as necessary.
- Maintain the company’s Benefit Manual and Policies Manual. Reviews and recommends and implements policy/procedure changes as needed.
- Supervise Human Resource Assistant.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mail or email resume to:
PO Box 8000
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-8000
Fax (715) 422-0373