Check back again to see updated WoodTrust career opportunities.
Locally Owned. WoodTrust Bank has the vision and the values to succeed backed
by the strength of a 125 year banking tradition, we take pride that we also
live, work and play in the communities we serve. Over time, a distinct set of
cultural principles guide our family business each and every day. These
principles and philosophies define the services we offer, the people we partner
with, and how to invest back into our communities.
We are seeking people who are interested in a career in financial services and
are friendly, detail oriented and have a desire to:
- provide exceptional customer service
- work with a fun and talented team
- grow with a private, locally owned organization
Applications may be submitted by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin
Rapids, Plover, or Wausau Wisconsin.
WoodTrust Bank is accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant Controller - Wisconsin Rapids
This position will work under the general direction of the Controller, performing a broad range of accounting and finance items including financial statement preparation and reporting, accounts payable, bookkeeping, and regulatory filings.
• Prepare monthly financial reports including the income statement, balance sheet, yield analysis, and budget variance analysis.
• Oversee the accounts payable function which includes invoice payment, supply purchasing, payment reasonability monitoring, and the enforcement of payment authorizations.
• Maintain and analyze prepayment and invoice data.
• Complete and distribute various financial tracking reports.
• Balance and reconcile bank accounts.
• Prepare and submit regulatory reports, tax reports and tax withholdings to various agencies.
• Candidate will also be responsible for general accounting and bookkeeping duties.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's or associates degree in accounting/finance, or equivalent work experience, along with strong knowledge of accounting principles and Excel spreadsheets. The successful candidate will fully understand the importance and urgency of deadlines, and demonstrate strong organizational skills to ensure tasks are completed on time. This is a full-time position in our Wisconsin Rapids, WI branch.
Bank Operations Associate — Wisconsin Rapids Candidates for this position must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and work under tight deadlines. The person selected for this position will need to be a problem solver and have great attention to detail. Duties include:
• Operating the scanner to capture and perform data entry on POD, in-clearings, branch and remote capture for collection and to prove records of deposit transactions.
• Creating and submitting files for posting to host system, cash letters and positive pay.
• Reviewing and completing overdraft processing, incoming return item processing and exceptions.
• Processing documents into archive, processing and preparing customer statements, lockbox and pick-up/delivery of mail.
• May provide back up for accounting department including data entry, balancing Fed and Bankers Bank and dollar entry edit.
The successful candidate will have solid math skills along with 10-key calculator, computer and data entry experience. Proficiency in working with spreadsheets, e-mail and various specialized and common computer systems is desired along with good communication and time management skills. This position is full-time at approximately 40 hours per week. Associates must be available to work Monday - Friday for all shifts between 7:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., some Fridays until 7:00 p.m. and occasional Saturday shifts.
Bank Teller – Wisconsin Rapids Interested candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, and high quality customer service skills. The individual must be flexible and willing to perform a wide-range of banking and office duties and work cross-functionally with internal partners. Prior customer contact experience in a financial or retail setting and past banking experience preferred. Individuals must be available to work Monday-Saturday for all shifts between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and until 6:00 p.m. on Fridays and some Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – noon.
WoodTrust Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer