Check back again to see updated WoodTrust career opportunities.
Locally Owned. WoodTrust Bank has the vision and the values to succeed backed
by the strength of a 125 year banking tradition, we take pride that we also
live, work and play in the communities we serve. Over time, a distinct set of
cultural principles guide our family business each and every day. These
principles and philosophies define the services we offer, the people we partner
with, and how to invest back into our communities.
We are seeking people who are interested in a career in financial services and
are friendly, detail oriented and have a desire to:
- provide exceptional customer service
- work with a fun and talented team
- grow with a private, locally owned organization
Applications may be submitted by email to
email@example.com or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin
Rapids, Plover, or Wausau Wisconsin.
Loan Operations Associate
WoodTrust Bank is accepting applications for a Loan Operations Associate in Wisconsin Rapids.
This position is responsible for various tasks related to commercial, mortgage and consumer loan origination and servicing. Specifically, this position will have a focus on preparing loan documents.
• Preparation of loan documents
• Edit, book, scan and file loans
• Monitor and track insurance policies
• Order appraisals and title work
• Review files and track exceptions
• Process paid loan papers
• Post payments
• Process and balance debit & credit journal entries
• Answer phone and assist customers
• Provide backup for all loan operational duties
The job is not limited to the above mentioned duties and this position encompasses a wide variety of duties not detailed above.
Attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy and the ability to multi-task are essential to this position as well as a solid understanding of math concepts, good written communication skills, and a desire to solve problems. Knowledge of a Windows environment and excellent computer skills are necessary. Successful candidates must be self-starters and work with little supervision.
Associates must be available to work Monday - Friday for between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with hours adjusted on occasion for meetings and/or special projects.
WoodTrust Bank is accepting applications for an Investment Analyst in Central Wisconsin.
This position will work under the general direction of the Chief Investment Officer, performing trade execution, portfolio maintenance, compliance, performance reports, and analysis of stocks, bonds and mutual funds and related activities to meet the goals and objectives of the company and its clients.
- Assist Portfolio Managers and Senior Portfolio Managers in the management of client accounts.
- Contribute investment research and analysis to the Chief Investment Officer and Investment Committee.
- Contribute to client communications strategies and processes, including investment reviews.
- Execute trades for mutual funds, equities and fixed income securities.
- Performance reporting for internal and external customers.
- Preparing and maintaining global investment results and reporting.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, strong knowledge of finance, economics and general business, and strong knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing skills. In addition, candidates must demonstrate the ability to create graphs and complex Excel formulas and PowerPoint presentations and possess time management and organizational skills. Successful candidates must also display the ability to manage confidential information and have excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
Vice President - Senior Portfolio Manager
WoodTrust Bank is seeking a Vice President – Senior Portfolio Manager in Central Wisconsin.
This position will work under the general direction of the Chief Investment Officer, working with current and prospective clients to meet their investment management and financial objectives. The position must demonstrate the ability to confidently service and solicit clients with an average relationship size of over $1 million.
- Manages individual, institutional or retirement plan assets and relationships consistent with the established investment objectives and strategies of the company and/or the client.
- Comply with established processes, procedures and regulations in constructing client portfolios.
- Communicate on a frequent basis with client to instill confidence and build credibility.
- Keeping informed of market trends and analyzing the effect of these trends on investment portfolios.
- Develop new relationships through effective communication and trust building skills.
- Actively participant in assigned committees and workgroups to achieve broad team objectives.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience. An MBA and/or CFA charter holder is a plus. Candidates should possess a thorough knowledge of finance, economics and general business and have five or more years of investment experience. Successful candidates must demonstrate strong sales and relationship management/client services skills, the ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients, make critical decisions independently, manage confidential information, and possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.