RETIREMENT PLAN BENEFIT PROCESSOR
As a Retirement Plan Benefits Processor, you will work closely with the processing vendor and plan sponsors to facilitate retirement plan transactions, receive and respond to plan sponsor and participant inquiries and perform daily record storage and maintenance.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Input and upload 401(k) remittance files, accompanying funds transfer and deposit to trust system.
- Oversee retirement plan activity and communicate with processing vendor.
- Communicate and verify account information to prepare benefit payments, and prepare and mail distribution packets. Input distribution information on payment system. Print distribution checks.
- Maintain records by keeping administrative files current, upload electronic files, and store paper files in accordance with record retention guidelines.
- Respond to client/participant inquiries via email, mail and telephone and provide information, assistance and support.
- Assist with plan audits.
- Assist with plan conversions and set-up of new plans.
- Stay current on regulation changes and assists in administration of those changes.
- Prepare participant loan documents, generate check and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Other duties and project responsibilities may be assigned.
- Keys to success include a professional demeanor, positive attitude, reliable and excellent oral and written communication skills and sound analytic abilities.
- Experience is preferred by not required. We will provide on-the-job training to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement. You will also have online training courses and webinars as resources for advancing job skills.
Must enjoy people and be willing and eager to interact pleasantly with customers and fellow associates alike. Must understand the team concept and be able to function as a member of a team as this team works towards a common goal.
This is full-time position with a great work-life balance working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. WoodTrust Bank offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a 401(k) matching program along with a bank-wide annual bonus sharing program.
Applications may be submitted by email to email@example.com or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.