We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, is very detail oriented and who enjoys working with people to join our professional staff at our Dudley Tower location in Wausau.
As a Private Banker your primary responsibility is to ensure a positive total customer experience by setting up accounts, performing teller transactions, and supporting the trust and loan officers and operations team. You will be involved in continuous on-the-job training to enhance your skills and encourage internal advancement.
A successful Private Banker:
- has a professional demeanor
- has a positive attitude
- is extremely reliable
- has excellent oral and written communication skills
- has impeccable attention to detail and organization skills.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing information to customers
- Opening and servicing accounts
- Performing teller transactions
- Preparing and reviewing trust reports
- Processing trust account transactions
- Providing support to trust and loan officers
- Answering phones and assisting customers
Prior banking and/or bank services experience is desired.
This is full-time position with a great work-life balance working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. WoodTrust Bank offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave and a 401(k) matching program along with a bank-wide annual bonus sharing program.
Applications may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our branch locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.