INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN
WISCONSIN RAPIDS & PLOVER
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you are looking for a rewarding internship opportunity in a professional and fun work environment, look no further than WoodTrust Bank! We value every associate and appreciate the importance each individual role contributes to our success. We are currently seeking a motivated, detail-oriented person for an Information Technology (IT) Intern in our Information Technology department. This position will be based in our Wisconsin Rapids office.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Did You Know? At roughly $5 billion in client assets under management and $600 million in bank assets, WoodTrust is one of the largest privately owned, full service financial institutions headquartered in central and northern Wisconsin, serving individual, family, corporate and not-for-profit customers in 35 states. With an acute focus on our core value, the customer is #1, WoodTrust has succeeded as a quality, community-focused financial institution since its founding in 1891.
In addition to our pursuit of life-time customers, we seek to provide associates an environment that allows them to learn, grow and succeed with an emphasis on hiring for the long-term and incentivizing teammates to spend the duration of their careers with WoodTrust. If you are interested in a career in financial services, want to work with fun and talented professionals, and grow with a private, family-owned organization, you would be a great fit for our team!
The Information Technology Intern will be primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the IT department with end-user help desk requests.
- Tracking and routing problems and requests and clearly documenting resolutions.
- Assisting with management of hardware inventory.
- Assisting with moves, adds, and changes of hardware inventory.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Required competencies and skills include:
- Communicate efficiently with different team members and departments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player both within the IT department and WoodTrust Bank.
- Must possess strong time management and task prioritization skills.
- Follow organizational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Willingness to learn technology, new systems, and processes to improve job proficiency.
- Ability to take plans and execute them to obtain profitable outcomes for the organization.
- Experience or knowledge related to Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Web development knowledge or skillset would be a plus.
- SQL experience or knowledge would be beneficial.
As an Information Technology Intern, project involvement could include:
- Building and updating a customer relationship management website.
- Designing an internal Intranet for sharing information and ideas.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Aiding in operations improvement including documenting and demonstrating solutions.
- Project coordination and management.
- Developing data and email retention and management standards and guidelines.
The Information Technology Intern will report directly to our Information Security, Privacy & BSA Officer and will have significant interaction with the Bank’s IT department as well as other areas of the company.
Applications may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of our locations in Wisconsin Rapids, Plover or Wausau, Wisconsin.
WoodTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.