Consumer Internet Banking
WoodTrust Bankís Internet Banking transforms a personal computer into a private banking office, letting
clients complete most routine transactions at
their convenience. Itís like having a private online banking office thatís accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whether at home, in the office or on the road.
Checking account balances, confirming transactions,
transferring funds between online accounts, viewing check images, reordering checks, initiating a stop payment and much more
are a snap. All that is needed is a computer connected to the Internet, and best of all -- this service is FREE!!
We offer an online Internet Banking program that provides our clients the best in security, accuracy and service.
Consumer Internet Banking Functions
- Deposit prior-day and current-day balance information
- Loan prior-day and current-day balance information
- Intra-bank and Inter-bank transfer of funds between customer's authorized accounts
- Scheduled recurring transfers
- Stop payment capability
- View check images online
- Email Alerts
- 13 months of transaction history
- Assign customizable payment categories to transactions for monthly or yearly reporting
- Check reorder
- Communicate with WoodTrust via e-mail
- Download transactions into Microsoft Money or Intuit's Quicken with a simple "one-step" download process
- 24 X 7 Online Support
More information is available in our list of
Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions.
- Establish and maintain a complete payee list (open payee list)
- Schedule current, future and recurring payments for any payee
- Save money by eliminating postage expense and cost of checks
- Paying bills is faster and easier than the old fashion way