After putting aside enough money to cover all short-term expenses, there's just one more thing to do, take the "extra" and open a CD at WoodTrust Bank.
A CD carries a higher rate of interest than a savings account, and
customers can plan their CDs to mature at or near the time
they need the money. This makes them ideal for
saving for a wedding, vacation, household purchase,
Talk to one of our Personal Bankers about Certificates of Deposit. We'll help find the plan that
provides the flexibility and savings desired.
- Invest in any term available from 30 days to 5 years, or any date in between
- Interest rates fixed through term of investment
- Principle investment guaranteed, no principle risk
- $ 500 minimum for most investments one year or longer
- Flexible interest payment plan
- FDIC insured for peace of mind
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal